- Travellers with disabilities should inform the airlines about
- Travellers with disabilities should enquire about door widths and
accessibility before booking the tickets.
- Pick-ups for ailing passengers must be prearranged to avoid
inconvenience. Some airlines have this facility - you need to check
this up at the time of flight reservation.
- Women travellers - If your purse has been snatched one too many
times in a foreign location use a waist bag on your next visit. Or
sling your bag diagonally across so it cant be snatched.
- For women travellers, carry a book along for company, which
indirectly informs those interested in striking a conversation with
you that youre not interested.